|Cape Town||All Year - Weather Dependent||None|
Experience the rush of jumping out of a plane Bond-style with a skydiving Cape Town trip arranged by Shark Zone.
Not to worry, all clients will be securely attached to a Tandem Master during the jump, allowing you to descend in free fall whilst taking in all the spectacular views the Cape Peninsula has to offer. Robben Island, Table Mountain, the West Coast – the incredible scenery is yours to behold!
- Upon arrival, clients will be given a 20 minute safety briefing regarding the jump.
- Tails up! Enjoy a 20 minute aeroplane ride in which you will able to catch site of a myriad of breathtaking views of Cape Town and its surrounds. Robben Island, Table Mountain, the West Coast – the beautiful scenery is yours to behold!
- Not to worry, when you commence the sky diving, you will be securely attached to a Tandem Master, allowing you to descend in freefall whilst taking in all the spectacular views the Cape Peninsula has to offer.
- Included – one jump, and all equipment.
- Excluded – transport (optional), DVD and pictures of jump.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing: long pants and a t-shirt.
- Camera or camcorder for the flight up! (If you’d like to capture the actual free fall, then the pilot can use a handy cam to video your jump.
R2 850 pp
HandiCam Video & Photos
R 800 pp additional
Camera Flyer Video & Photos
R 1 140 pp additional
Pick-up & Drop-Off (Cape Town area)
R 500 pp
R 400 pp if more than 3 persons from the same address
Self Drive / Own Transport Packages:
R 2 850
Tandem SkyDive + HandiCam Video and Photos
R 3 650
Tandem SkyDive + Outside Camera Flyer Video and Photos
R 3 990
With Transport Packages (from Cape Town area):
Tandem SkyDive + Transport
R 3 350
Tandem SkyDive + HandiCam Video and Photos + Transport
R 4 150
Tandem SkyDive + Outside Camera Flyer Video and Photos + Transport
R 4 490
The Outside Camera Flyer option is subject to availability.
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice