|TABLE MOUNTAIN - CAPE TOWN||ALL YEAR - WEATHER DEPENDENT||NONE|
Abseiling Table Mountain
Experience the exhilaration of stepping off the top of the mountain, at 1000 meters above sea level, and abseil off the world’s highest commercial abseiling point. You are encircled by breathtaking views which will guarantee you an unforgettable experience.
- Safety instructions.
- All equipment needed.
Tour Duration: Half Day
Tour Time: 10am – 3pm, 7 days a week, and weather dependent. No experience required. Simply contact SharkZone to enquire about it.
- Clients are required to call us on the morning to confirm BEFORE heading to the mountain.
- A RETURN cable ticket is required.
- The abseil is down for 112m thereafter there is a short hike to get back to the top of the mountain.
What to bring with you:
- Sun block and hat.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Appropriate clothing.
- Warm jacket.
Price Break Down:
- FROM R900.00 per person excluding cable car ticket
- Transport from central Cape Town at R150 per person.
(single supplement applies)