Set your eyes on some of the best marine wildlife and stunning panoramas Cape Town has to offer with a combined Shark Cage diving experience and paragliding trip.
Day One – Gansbaai Shark Cage Diving
With the Dyer Island Group a few km south of the town home to 50 000 cape fur seals, Gansbaai is the World’s capital for Great White sharks. Boasting the largest population of these majestic creature year-round, shark cage diving and shark viewing trips are a must!
Day Two – Cape Town Paragliding
Paragliding over Cape Town allows you to witness the beauty and expanse of this incredible city from an aerial perspective. Combined with an irreplaceable rush of adrenaline, this is an activity not to be missed.
Day One: Shark Cage Diving
The meeting point for Day 1 is at our diving centre in Gansbaai. This tour includes transport from Cape Town, so Shark Zone will personally collect you from your accommodation in Cape Town. Cape Town to Gansbaai only takes about 2 and a half hours so you’ll be there before you know it.
- A delectable breakfast will be served to clients upon arrival at the meeting point, where you will also be given an all-important safety briefing.
- After breakfast, you’ll be taken to our boat docked at the Kleinbaai Harbour, which is a short 3 minute walk from the meeting point.
- All board! The boat will set off shortly after your arrival, and transport you to the diving spot close-by.
- Once anchored, the crew will immediately begin to chum the water with fish based products like tuna and fish oil, to bring the sharks to the boat. While you wait, the crew will fill you in on the habits and behavior of the sharks.
- When the first Great White Shark has been spotted, those who have opted to dive will kit up and slip into the cage to begin experience a face to face encounter with the massive animals. Not too worry, if you don’t feel like getting your feet wet, viewing the sharks from the boat is outstanding and sometimes even better than in the cage.
- Clients will be out at sea for about 3 hours, during which time you’ll be served drinks and snacks on board, to keep the hunger pangs at bay.
- When you get back to shore, you’ll be treated to a more substantial lunch, prepared by us, before being driven back to your accommodation in Cape own.
NB: All dive gear for the outing is included in the price.
Day Two – Paragliding in Cape Town
On Day Two you will be treated to some of the best views of Cape Town: the bustling city, incredible table mountain, towering Lion’s Head, Signal Hill, and casual Camps Bay.
- Clients will be collected from their accommodation in Cape Town and taken to the paragliding site.
- The tandem paragliding flight will last 10 – 30 minutes dependent on weather conditions.
- The flight will be handled by an experienced pilot.
- The equipment for hire is included in the cost of the tour.
Day 1 what to bring with you:
- Sun block and hat.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Swim wear and towel.
- Motion sickness tablets.
- Warm Jacket.
Day 2 what to bring with you:
- Warm jacket/jumper and long pants.
- Running or walking shoes.
- Sun block and hat.
- Drinking water.
- Camera and/or camcorder.
Price Break Down:
- R3900 per person with transfer
- R3250 per person without transfer (self-drive option)