|2 hours outside of Cape Town||All year round||None|
Experience a magnificent African safari tour at a Big 5 Game Reserve near to Cape Town, which is found less than two hours’ drive from the city.
Arrive for your safari at 9am just in time for breakfast. Next, leave on a 2 to 3 hour game drive. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting stories and facts about your surroundings. After your safari enjoy a tasty lunch and free time to explore the rest of the facilities which include spa treatments as well as horseback or quad bike safaris.
- 06h45: Depart Cape Town to via your own transport or using Shark Zone shuttle
- 09h00: Welcome drink on arrival
- 09h15: Buffet Breakfast including juice, coffee & a selection of teas
- 10h15: 2 to 3 hour Game drive
- 12h45: Buffet lunch
- After lunch, time at leisure:
Optional extra activities: to be pre-book to avoid disappointment.
- Spa Treatments
- Quad Bike Safari
- Horseback Safari
- Relax Poolside (complimentary)
- Visit the Curio shop
- Visit the labyrinth or play a game of giant chess (complimentary)
- Relax in the lounge bar (complimentary)
16h00: Transfers depart for Cape Town arriving back between 6 and 7pm.
Excludes: Refreshments other than mentioned, Items of a personal nature, curio shop purchases, horseback safari, quad bike safari, access to Spa Facilities and treatments.
- Comfortable Shoes
- Sun protection
Morning Safari Day Tour
- 1 Nov 2018 to 31 Oct 2020
- R1890 per adult
- R945 per child ages 4 – 11 years
- under age 4 no charge
- Transfer Cost to 31 Oct 2020
- R935.00 per person extra, return from Cape Town central only